Setting the Sales Price
Before we set the sales price of your house, I'll run a Free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that will show the listing price of similar houses in Wayne County as well as the prices at which the houses actually sold. Additionally, the analysis will give us information about homes currently on the market and expired/ withdrawn listings of homes that were on the market but never sold.
Next, I'll ask you about your goals in selling the house. Everyone who sells a house has different goals that need to be factored in when calculating the selling price.
- Is your goal to get the maximum sales price for your house?
- If so, are you willing to have your house on the market for many months?
- Is your goal to sell your house quickly?
- If so, are you willing to sacrifice some of your potential profits to sell more quickly?
- Would you like to establish a balance between selling your house quickly and selling at the highest end of the local market value for your style of home?
Market conditions will play a role in setting the sales price of your house. I'll factor in how quickly houses are selling in your area, local wayne county home values for your specfic neighborhood, up to date interest rates, the standard market percentage that sellers are contributing to the buyer"s closing cost, the strength of the local school district, and finally whether it is a buyer's or seller's market.
I'll then recommend a price at which to list your house to meet your goals in our local market as well as provide you with a FREE INNOVATIVE MARKETING STRATEGY CD.
To find out how are home values are trending here in Goldsboro / Wayne County, NC call me today at and I will be more than happy to provide you with specific details our your neighborhood!